Heart's Harmony Hydrangeas by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Heart's Harmony Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
11X14
Oil on Canvas Panel

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Heart's Harmony Hydrangeas is a new work in Flower Mound Studio, and it's another hot day in Dallas, Texas. I didn't have time to buy any fresh flowers this afternoon after work, so I pushed my paints in an abstract way to intensify some temperature changes and have fun with color. My hydrangeas are from a photo taken in Carmel, California a few months ago, a trip I now remember with great nostalgia, since we had to layer our clothing and wear jackets in the evenings. I do think that if Global warming is on its way, I'd like to be stuck on the part of Earth that freezes, rather than the part that broils.

Comments