Pink Poppy Part Deux by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Pink Poppy Part Deux by Nancy Medina
6X8
Oil on Linen Board
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Pink Poppy is a new work in a happy studio today. This morning I chauffered AnnieBee to her favorite country retreat, her grandma's farm in East Texas. She enjoyed two dinners, hers and her skinny cousin Abby's (ignoring the yipping objections from Abby), then ran right up the stairs and scarfed down one more snack that was laying about unattended in Abby's bedroom. We are both wearing pink today to support pug rescue and breast cancer awareness (check out the photo on my blog today). I am so very thankful to everyone who sent love and support while I was waiting for word on my biopsy this week.

The same time I was having my biopsy, a very special little heart pug in Washington was also having a biopsy. Max was my foster a few years ago. Max was adopted by one of the most loving families. His mom, Sarah, received the results from the lab reports, and the cancer was stage 1 and they got clean margins. His prognosis is very good! I wish he were close enough for me to hug and kiss, one more time. It has been a good week for Max and for me, too. I think prayer has more than just a little bit to do with it.

Comments

Popular Posts