Skip to main content

White Pelicans




                                                       White Pelicans

   Pelicans look like they can be an awkward and clumsy bird.  In flight pelicans are some of the most graceful of birds.

   My husband and I were in Rockport, Tx. not too long ago.  Some fisherman was cleaning their catch of the day and the seagulls were diving into the water for their catch of the day.  Not far away from this entire seagull action was these white pelicans.  I took several photos of the activity going on.  In this painting I liked the way the pelicans are back lit.  Even though it was a very warm day, the shadows of the pelicans in the water appeared cool.

   This little painting is 5x7 on 300 lb. watercolor paper.  You may purchase this painting for $75.00.  Thank you for viewing my art. White Pelicans

                                          © Ann Hoffpauir
http://www.ArtworkbyAnn.com
ahoffpauir26@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...