Ice Cream Sundae White Rose Painting by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Ice Cream Sundae White Roses
by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Ice Cream Sundae White Roses is a new painting in Flower Mound Studio, it was a little holiday project away from the large rooster painting that is under construction. I was in the mood for something lite! As promised, I've posted another step from the 24X30 rooster painting I shared with you yesterday on my art blog. This is step three of the rooster painting - and I am going to call this one Aperitif. It's is a scene straight out of my childhood on the farm. My parents grew giant sunflowers to attract the insects off the vegetable crops in their organic garden. We also raised our own chickens and pigs. Guess whose job it was to feed the pigs? I'll give you one guess...

Comments