Sumac Bushes by Sheri Jones

Sumac Bushes by Sheri Jones
9x12 oil on canvas

The forecast for Wednesday was temperatures in the seventies with calm winds. When I heard that I scheduled a day off work. I was not disappointed.
I have passed this spot daily and thought I could find something here to paint. The sumac bushes appeared to be glowing in the morning sun. It was a good spot and a great morning.
I painted this with a #28 Galleria (1 1/4" wide). It was a challenge on such a small canvas.
This is available for purchase. $125.00

I have paintings showing this month at:
Granbury's Visitor Center, Granbury, Texas (Show ends 11/30/2011)

Miniture Show, LGAA-Shanley House, Granbury, Texas

Dutch Art Gallery, Dallas, Texas
*** I will be there doing a painting demo on Saturday, December 3, 2011 - 11 a - 4 p
I would love to see you there.

Rising Stars Gallery, Mineral Wells, Texas



Comments