Sunrise Sunflowers by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Sunrise Sunflowers by Nancy Medina
11X14
Oil on Linen Board
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

It's been a busy weekend in Flower Mound Studio, with one large sunflower commission finished, a hydrangea commission under construction, and a call from a gallery requesting a new garden painting in some holiday colors. If you've been following the bloggy, you've seen I got sidetracked by some chickens this week. All these chicken and rooster paintings have reminded me so much of my childhood on the farm. I started a new rooster this morning (I usually have two or three paintings going at the same time...I'm sure there is a medication for this condition), and you can see the little guy under construction on my art blog. I promise I'm aware he has no feet, he is standing almost knee deep in grass and weeds. Stay tuned to my art blog for more!

Comments