Fingertip Sunflower by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Fingertip Sunflower
by Nancy Medina
6X8
Oil on Linen Board
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Fingertip Sunflower is a new small study in Flower Mound Studio, as the pugs and I prepare for our usual New Year's eve celebration - lounging about (or in my case, slinging paint) in the studio. The most entertaining part of New Year's is calling my mom to see how her annual party is going. This particular celebration has been going on for almost 16 years. Every new year's eve, my niece stays the night with mom. They have party horns and chip and dip and all manner of good snack foods. And they ring in the new year together. My niece is 18, so this tradition has been an important part of her growing up. Happy almost new year to you! Stay warm, stay safe, and for heaven's sake, don't forget to hug your critters!

Comments