Mark Nesmith, Original Oil Paintings (Getting a Jump on Spring Cleaning)

"Along the Shore at Galveston"
Mark Nesmith
Oil on Canvas
8" x 10"
2011
Click here to bid on this painting (starting bid $40.00)

"Clouds Over Galveston"
Mark Nesmith
Oil on Canvas
8" x 10"
2011
Click here to bid on this painting (starting bid $40.00)

I'm trying to get a jump on my Spring Cleaning so I'm having my own series of "Starving Artist" sales!  Here's two small paintings from a series I worked on after a family vacation to Galveston a couple of summers ago.  Most of the other beach series found homes, but these two are still taking up space in my living room.  I'm going to need the display space soon, and I can always use the money, but really I just want them to find a home too!  I'll be posting several more canvases from my inventory over the next few days with low starting bids.  Hope you enjoy the art, and happy bidding!

Check out some of my other artwork or learn more about me at http://www.marknesmith.com/.  Email me with any questions or comments at art@marknesmith.com.

Comments