Ode to Purple Iris Painting by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Ode to Purple Irises by Nancy Medina
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Detail ~ Commission

Nancy Medina Web Site

Ode to Purple is a detail of a large iris commission in progress in the studio. I'll be adding more abstract oranges and blues to bump the color up a bit, so stay tuned! It was a perfect spring day in Flower Mound, Texas, and the hubby and pugs and I spent some time working in the yard. Correction, the pugs lounged, chased butterflies, and napped while we planted geraniums, hydrangeas, and new Julia Child yellow roses. I've shared a photo of my iris garden with you on my art blog today. I wish you could have been there with us, enjoying the spring breeze.

Comments

martinealison said…
Une force, une présence que cet iris... des couleurs renversantes ! Un véritable régal pour les yeux...
Gros bisous et des caresses aux toutous !