Spring Promise Poppy Painting by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Spring Promise Poppies
by Nancy Medina
18X18
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Spring Promise Poppies is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio. I've been hard at work on a few new commissions lately, while the siren song of red poppies was all the while calling my name. This is the first of three panels of 18X18 gallery wrap canvas, so stay tuned to watch the fields continue to blossom and grow over the next few weeks! The helpers are well into the alpha rest state, which means one must turn up the TV volume to hear over the little snores. I received a very exciting new pug accoutrement in the mail today, a case for my IPad, which was aptly named my "IPug" by the hubby, who sets up all things technical in the Medina Foster Home for Wayward Pugs.Visit my art blog today to see it! This absolutely perfect case displays the art of my talented friend Melissa Langer. Melissa's Web site, www.pugnotes.com, is where I go every time I want to buy myself something that will absolutely delight. My art studio is filled with her creations, in fact I am leaning on her pillow right now!

Comments