Summer Sun Poppies by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Summer Sun Poppies
by Nancy Medina
18X18
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Summer Sun Poppies is the newest painting in the studio, as I finish up edges on commissions and package paintings to ship to clients in Pennsylvania and Texas. I received an email this week from a woman who lives in Mexico who wants to drive up to Fredericksburg, Texas, to take my workshop. She does not speak English, and she asked if she could bring an interpreter with her to assist. This is perfectly okay, of course, and I sure hope she makes the trip, even though she had noted that this would be a big step for her to come to the US to take the class. With the blessing of the art school owner, I sent her a note telling her she and the interpreter would both be welcome if they can come. I'll let you know if she makes it to my class!

Comments