Garden Gala Cottage With Roses and Hydrangeas by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Garden Gala Cottage
With Roses & Hydrangeas

by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information


Garden Gala Cottage is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, as I unpack from my gear from my solo show on Coronado Island. Each year that I visit the island near San Diego, CA, I come home with even more ideas and inspiration for flower paintings. I've found my favorite cottages and visit them over and over again, the one just off Orange Avenue, near the heart of downtown, and two of my favorites next door to each other on Pomona Avenue.

The roses seem to get larger each time I see them, and this year I wanted to give you an idea of just how large they really are. Visit my blog for a photo of one of these giant roses from one of the award winning cottages. I look at my own struggling little rose bushes and I'm glad they can't see the picture. They'd grow an inferiority complex or something....!

Comments