PEARlicious by Kathy Baker Mackey


PEARlicious
24 x 36
Abstract Oil
Sold

 I had so much fun painting this pear. I set up two pears for reference. But, during the course of painting, I became hungry. I did not want to stop and take time to fix something to eat, so I bit into one of the still life props and savored the sweetness of the fruit. I thought, this is so delicious. Hence, the name. My granddaughter use to say, Nanny this is "licious" , another reason for the name. I hope PEARlicious brings a smile to your face and the urge to buy delicious seasonal fresh fruit to savor.

Take time to savor the fruit of your labor.

Blessings and hugs...

Psalm 128:2

New International Version (NIV)

2 You will eat the fruit of your labor;
blessings and prosperity will be yours.
 
To read more visit my website: www.kathybakermackeyart.com

Comments

Kay Smith said…
This is gorgeous, Kathy, and am sure it was delicious.
Unknown said…
Wonderful and bold Kathy!