Sun Swept Cottage Path Rose Arbor by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Sun Swept Cottage Path 
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Sun Swept Cottage Path is a new painting in Flower Mound Studio, as I package up a 48X48 hydrangea for a client in Texas. Sometimes I depend on my imagination to fill in details for my paintings, and in this painting I added a trellis to the bottom rungs of the archway. I also changed the color of the background house from sky blue to a muted gray, since I wanted to put some sky blue in the fence in the foreground.

I took several pictures of this painting and studied the images on my camera viewfinder to make a few final corrections, then took the final photos for the blog. This painting is one more memento based on my visit to Coronado, California. You'll see more in the days to come, so stay tuned to my art blog!

Comments