White Hydrangeas and a Holiday Art Show by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Let It Snow White Hydrangeas
8X10
Oil on Archival Panel


I know I shouldn't name paintings after holiday themes or particular topics that have a short shelf life, but I just could not help myself because I want it to SNOW! I've been invited to join a very talented group of local artists for their annual show and sale at Cripple Tree Studios December 1-3. I'll be there at 1 pm Saturday and sure hope to see you! I'll have nine of my newest paintings available, and a few might even be just a little damp around the edges. Stop by and say hello, get a little paint on your elbows, and get some holiday shopping done!


Holiday Show and Sale
December 1-3, 2012
10 am to 8 pm
9825 Fort Worth Drive
Argyle, Texas 76226


Comments