Chocolate Heart - A New Original ACEO Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Chocolate Heart©
2.5 x 3.5 inches  Oil 
George De Chiara

Is it too soon for Valentine hearts? I hope not, because as soon as my 3 year daughter found out I had chocolate in the studio, she quickly made it a point to come visit me as much as possible. On each visit, she would "sneak" another chocolate heart out of the studio and run off to eat it. Over the course of the last few days, she's gone through my whole supply of them! Well...that's not exactly they truth. She did have some help with them, but I'm not naming any names on who helped her.


 This painting is available through the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, if you're interested in getting it for yourself or as a wonderful one-of- a-kind Valentine gift for that someone special. They do an amazing job framing these into a 5x7 inch frame and they look great. Contact Pam at (214) 348-7350 for further details.


www.georgedechiara.com



Comments