DONE and THREE YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY


6x6 Oil on Gessobord
For purchase information click HERE.
To view my blog click HERE.
Day 30 and done!  Wow!  Thirty paintings in 30 days completed.  It's been a good journey and I've gained knowledge about myself and using a very limited palette.   Thank you, Leslie Saeta, for a fun challenge!  I think Crystal Cook expressed my thoughts perfectly about this challenge and I have put her link at the end of my post.  Please take a minute and read it.  And to see the work that over 200 artists did in the challenge, click the link to Leslie's blog.
Today is my three year "blogaversary!"  Holy cow!!  I've met some fantastic artists through the blogosphere.  I've experienced inspiration and encouragement beyond what I could ever expect and I have to say THANK YOU!!  Every comment and email has meant so very much to me.  And meeting some of you in person .... wow!  It has just been an experience that has added so much to this art journey on which I am traveling.  So, again, I have to express gratitude to you, my friends, THANK YOU!!!

Comments