Sun Seeker Blue Hydrangea by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Sun Seeker Blue Hydrangea
by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Sun Seeker Blue Hydrangea is a new work on the easel, as I pack up paintings to ship to Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, Maryland and Dallas, Texas this week. After all that packing I just couldn't bear to leave the studio without dipping into the paints, so I pulled up a few of my favorite Dallas Arboretum photos from last spring and found a fav blue flower in the bunch. Today the hubby and I spent the day with Mom. We toasted bagels, talked about our favorite recipes, and visited with my uncle and aunt who flew in from Wheaton, Illinois. Mom really enjoyed the company, and it was wonderful to see her smile. I hope you had a nice weekend, and spent it with someone who makes you happy, even if that someone is just a little fuzzy cuteypie like my AnnieBee (who got a bath today therefore she smells like roses!!)

Comments

Unknown said…
beautiful flowers. I love how you played with the degradation of green purple and blue.