Summerfield Indian Paintbrush and a Texas Landscape Workshop by Nancy Medina


Summerfield Indian Paintbrush
by Nancy Medina

SOLD

16X20
Oil on Archival Panel


Summerfield Indian Paintbrush was my class demonstration this morning for my workshop in North Texas. A group of very talented ladies made spring blossoms happen in hopes that winter has left us, while we enjoyed a plethora of desserts and snacks, donuts, a strawberry concoction that was so delicious I hope I never get the recipe lest I gain 100 pounds, and some well meaning soul even brought healthy fruit wedges! My shattering donut devotion was undeterred, however, and I'm proud to say I had three. And another after class I had secretly sequestered into my carry bag. At this rate, it should be interesting to see how long before I go up another pant size...




We are definitely ready for spring in the Texas Hill Country!

Comments