Skip to main content

Bread and Wine - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth

Bread and Wine
14"x11"x.75"
Mixed media on canvas


Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth


Why purchase art directly from my studio?

My top priority is your complete satisfaction with your new painting!  I'm sure you'll love your purchase, but just in case
it does not work for you, simply re-pack it in its original box  and return it to me within 7 days.  I will refund your
purchase price as soon as I receive the art in its original condition.  You simply pay the return shipping cost.

With the advent of the web, you now have a great selection of original art and the convenience of
a risk-free purchase!

Prints of this painting are now available.  Click here for more information.

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...