Skip to main content
Slipped Boats Series 7-01 - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte

Slipped Boats Series 7-01  - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte


© Denise Bossarte

Slipped Boats Series 7-01

Fine Art Prints and Canvas Prints Available for purchase here
 
Another one of the pieces being shown at the Art Fusion Galleries in July for their "Colorful Liaisons" group show. 
I am looking forward to seeing all my old friends and colleagues from when we lived in Florida. I hope they can all come and share in the exhibit with me.

My husband has been buying me jewelry from some local ladies that make handmade jewelry - very nice work. One of the jewelers saw this picture in Randy's office and was fascinated by the image. She said if it was a stone she would snatch it up right away to make a new piece. I am still trying to work out a trade - a print for a earring and necklace set!


photos@foundworlds.com

Find more of my art at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...