Skip to main content

So Many Cows - So Little Time

Individual panels 6 X 8 - overall 16 X 12
Check With Artist for Availability
There seems to be concern among my friends for my growing obsession with cows. I still love the horses, mind you, but I have truly acquired a huge appreciation for cows - particularly those that provide us with milk.
We own a milk cow - Abbey. I SHOULD say, "Abbey owns us". Our life now revolves around her. "Yes, I can plan that shopping trip with you, but I can't leave before 9:00 am. I have to milk the cow first."
"Yes, we can go to Colorado for a week in August. Abbey will have had her calf by then."
"No, I cannot get that new easel. I have to buy hay for Abbey."
You are getting the drift. And hopefully I am growing stronger bones and a better immune system drinking her fresh milk.
Moo.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...