So Many Cows - So Little Time

Individual panels 6 X 8 - overall 16 X 12
Check With Artist for Availability
There seems to be concern among my friends for my growing obsession with cows. I still love the horses, mind you, but I have truly acquired a huge appreciation for cows - particularly those that provide us with milk.
We own a milk cow - Abbey. I SHOULD say, "Abbey owns us". Our life now revolves around her. "Yes, I can plan that shopping trip with you, but I can't leave before 9:00 am. I have to milk the cow first."
"Yes, we can go to Colorado for a week in August. Abbey will have had her calf by then."
"No, I cannot get that new easel. I have to buy hay for Abbey."
You are getting the drift. And hopefully I am growing stronger bones and a better immune system drinking her fresh milk.
Moo.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

Comments