Skip to main content

SOLD ~ Surrounded by Love and a Florida Workshop by Dallas Arboretum Flower Instructor Nancy Medina


Surrounded by Love White Lilies and Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
12X16
Oil on Archival Panel


Surrounded by Love, White Lilies and Hydrangeas, is the newest daily painting on the easel in Flower Mound Studio. I was delighted to get a big response to my post yesterday, providing tips on how to paint red poppies. Over 200 folks tuned in! I will provide more tips for you in the future, and eventually put these into a collection. 

If you've been following my art blog for a while, you may already be familiar with my step by step paintings, where I provide each step of a painting for you in images. I start with a completely transparent underpainting, then move into opaque colors as a last step, a final reward for all the hard work of building a foundation of color that will play well with the final values. Put a little joy in your brush and join me for a flower painting workshop! I'll be teaching in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, next spring. What say let's put on our vacation hats and make some flowers bloom on the beach! 




Detail from Surrounded by Love, one little lily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...