"Spirit of The Season" by Kyle Wood


"Spirit of The Season" by Kyle Wood
Green Ornament
5" x 7"  Oil on Canvas Paper

Last year, I worked up a series of hand painted Christmas Greeting Cards before and during the holiday season.  I had so much fun doing these last year, that I have decided do more of them this year.  "Spirit of The Season" has turned into a series of paintings of ornaments in different colors.
So far, I have done about 8 of these in different color variations.  The possibilities are almost endless, although my favorites ones are the red and green ornaments.  Currently, I have these available for purchase through the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, Texas.  Here is link to their site:  http://dutchartgallery.net/.

To see more paintings please visit me at www.kwoodfineart.com.

Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!




Comments