Pink Zone Peonies - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1620533

Pink Zone Peonies
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas








Pink Zone Peonies is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, celebrating the Day 3 of the fresh peony extravaganza bonanza, as well as a day of feasting and thanks. I hope your holiday was beautiful, filled with loved ones, comfort, laughter, and, even some little four footed snugglers. Right now I have one little puggy girl snoozing with her chin on my foot, and another in my lap resting her chin on my wrist. The important thing is, the pugs are happy! I'm happy too - I love painting peonies, they are so frilly and unkempt. Even their leaves are quite a tangle, reminding me of the old adage, every crooked line can use a bend in it! Happy Thanksgiving to you flower friends, may your pumpkin pie have extravagant portions of home made whippy creme on it!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1620533

The studio models take a bow!

Comments