Bull Creek Escape....Rae Andrews



Bull Creek Escape began with a lovely day's walk and paddling in the water with the puppies. I took several photos this day which was back in the summer months.

I think everyone knows how I love painting water in any form, so this will not come as a surprise to see.

However, that being said, this is done on BLACK VELOUR paper! A double whammy!
I challenged myself to do the black paper, not a color I usually choose for a pastel, and especially not velour paper.

One has to be very sure of the drawing, hence I chose water as my subject. At least I am very comfortable painting this action type of painting which will also be in my book in step-by-step form.

The format is 25.5" x 10.5" (unframed)
$450 plus S/H

Prints are also available at Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/bull-creek-escape-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Comments