Skip to main content

Niki Gulley is please to announce the opening of her new studio!!

I am super excited to announce the opening of my new studio. After years of working in a confined space, I now have more than enough room to work on several large paintings at a time, to teach my classes and display my artwork. It's been a dream come true!

The studio is located just a mile south of my previous space, now in the White Rock Lake area.  The room has plenty of natural light, ventilation and easels. You can choose to paint standing or sitting down, whichever you prefer.  My goal is to make my students as comfortable as possible so they can really express themselves in their painting.


Please visit my website for more information about upcoming classes and Art Treks.  I'd love to have you in my next class. Or, drop me an e-mail if you'd like to view some of my most recent paintings and you're in the DFW area.

To see more of my palette knife contemporary landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

E-mail - Niki Gulley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...