Oil Painting of Prissy Dog

Oil Painting of Prissy, a Pretty Dog


PRISSY
oil on canvas panel
copyright V. Bridges Hoyt 2009

Looking Back at a Daily Painting of Prissy Dog

I came across this painting as I was cleaning out some image files. This was painted in 2009 when I was into completion of a painting a day. At the time I was turning out paintings at a fast pace and I barely had time to look at and critique a painting before it was listed and sold. When I stumbled across the painting of Prissy, I smiled. The painting was much prettier than I remembered it. Sometimes we need to slow down and observe what we are doing, not hurry the paintings out the door. I would have enjoyed having Prissy hanging on my own gallery wall for a few months, but the painting of Prissy went to a good home in Kansas, and for that I am glad.

View my newest works at TXsauce.net. Thank you.
Vernita Bridges Hoyt

Comments