Skip to main content

Out of the Blue Delphiniums and Irises - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1664744


Out of the Blue Delphiniums and Iris
by Nancy Medina

Detail

20X20
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas






Out of the Blue Delphiniums and Iris is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, and the last hurrah of the batch of fresh Japanese iris and blue delphiniums. The little petals were making plopping noises the whole time I was painting them under the studio light, as they fell to the tabletop. They posed bravely and stood steadfastly under duress, and deserve to be remembered for all they gave in the name of color! We salute you little flowers. Oh my, it must be getting late, where did that come from?

It's likely because I am still so absolutely delighted we had a very special visitor to Flower Mound Studio today! Read more....



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1664744

Out of the Blue - Fini!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...