Skip to main content

Winter White Tulips - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1668503

 Winter White Tulips
by Nancy Medina
16X16
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas






I was rushing a bit to finish this painting, as my studio models were dipping, bowing, and few were actually fainting in the midst of their posing session. I offered them a glass of fresh water, fanned them and told them they looked stunningly beautiful under the bright lights, but, alas, some of them simply had no stamina. This is what happens when you starve yourself, living only on saltines and cashews, I told them quite sternly. I'll be curious to see if any of them get rest tonight, you know how models are, out partying all night with all the other beautiful flowers while the rest of us sit home on the couch watching Championship Jeopardy re-runs...



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1668503

The studio models take a bow and a dip, and some faint!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...