Lost by Kay Wyne




Lost

12" x 16" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Contemporary Palette Knife Painting

Floral Landscape

I named this painting "Lost" because I was totally lost in it with my palette knife.  Lost in a good way, just letting my mixing skills kick in, and allowing  the painting to happen.  The colors are harmonious because I mixed my piles of luscious oils as I worked through the canvas.  My palette was covered with greens, lavenders, greys and corals.  This landscape painting couldn't get much more abstract, as I was focused on the colors and how they looked in relationship to each other.  There is plenty of texture and paint built up on the canvas, creating more interest for the viewer.  This painting is drying at the studio.  Contact ME with any comments or questions.  Thanks for looking....Kay

Comments