Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Independence Day 2015, by Melissa A. Torres, 3x3 acrylic on canvas




In honor of our Nation's Independence, I painted these two small canvas using acrylics and gel medium for textures. Both were painted with a palette knife with the exception of the flag in the Flag and Eagle painting.  Both can be displayed using a small easel that I provide with the purchase of each painting.

 Happy Fourth of July!


To see more of my work, visit my website at www.melissaatorresart.com.
Follow me on Facebook, where I post my work regularly.  To purchase, visit my shop on Etsy.


Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin