Recent awards and acceptances!

I AM HONORED TO ANNOUNCE:
 4 RECENT AWARD RECOGNITIONS!

TWO from the RICHARDSON CIVIC ART SOCIETY!
 

 My painting "SECRETS" which won Best In Show/ Purchase Award

and my painting  "SWEET SENSATION" won 1st Place in Watercolor!

As a recipient of the Best in Show award my painting Secrets was purchased by RCAS and later donated by RCAS to the City of Richardson, Texas!  

This painting is part of The City of Richardson's permanent collection and it is displayed at the Richardson Public Library. (I believe on the second Floor) . 

 

          
        Best In Show "Secrets"        




  

 Full article Below:

 

TWO AWARD RECOGNITIONS FROM RICHESON75!

I am excited to share that my painting PINK GLOW received 

3rd Place award and my painting UNCOMMON ANGELS received meritorious

recognition in the RICHESON75 FLORAL and STILL LIFE 2015 COMPETITION!


 

 

__________________________________________________________________

ONE RECENT ACCEPTANCE
 INTO THE PASTEL SOCIETY OF AMERICA: 
ENDURING BRILLIANCE EXHIBITION IN NEW YORK!

My pastel painting "TIMELESS" was accepted into the PSA 2015 Enduring Brilliance 
Exhibition in New York! It is an honor to be accepted alongside
many international masterful pastel artists. 

"TIMELESS" Pastel by Barbara J. Mason

______________________________________________________________


Comments