Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Monday, September 14, 2015

Churning Waters...Pastel Waterscape...Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


Please feel free to go to my personal blog to see the full step by step tutorial of this image.

Although the substrate is not a favorite of mine, it was okay to work the mixed media on.
I guess I am a little spoiled with the Kitty Wallis surface.. 

I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial.

This image is for sale.
It is a 9" x 12" pastel on Canson Premier Paper
$195 plus S/H


Prints are also available at Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/churning-waters-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments:

LinkWithin