Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Sunday, September 27, 2015

Miniature Bluebonnet Paintings, by Melissa A. Torres, 3x3 acrylic and gel medium on canvas



Sometimes I feel like painting but do not feel like starting a large piece. These do the trick. I started painting on these tiny canvases when a friend asked for a painting to place next to her dog's urn. Tiny pet portraits have been, by far, my most popular painting. I then started painting other subjects on them
These two paintings are created with acrylic paint and gel medium for texture. When purchased, they come with a small easel for display. These are perfect for small spaces.

To see more of my mini paintings for sale visit my Etsy shop.

No comments:

LinkWithin