Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Monday, September 28, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 All in Time 
30"x30"x1.5
Mixed media on canvas
Sold


I like to keep a record of the work I've done over the years.  I think it's important to go back once in a while to see what progress has been made and whether to revive some "old" ideas from time to time.

This painting was done in 2008.  At the time, I was doing a lot of work with gold leaf and stenciling.  This particular painting has layers of thin washes that reveal under-lying color and texture.

Visit my website to see my latest work!

Prints of this painting art available!
Click here for more information. 
*****
Inquiries by Interior Design professionals welcome!
Contact me for more information.
*****
Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by
*****

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
 *****
#modernart #abstract #contemporaryart #interiordesign #artforinteriordesigners #filomenabooth #wallart
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin