Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Dalliance...Abstract...Pastel over Acrylic Inks..Texas Artist...Rae Andrews



Another small abstract.. 

This one is done with pastels over inks.. I had no idea what this paper was, but I mounted it onto the archival foamcore and away I went.

It had no tooth whatsoever, and I am glad I have no more of it. :((

As a result I stuck to small format images. Next time I will wear my glasses when selecting my papers..Ha!

The piece is inspired by a visiting dragon fly which comes to my backyard on a regular basis, it's quite stunning shimmering in the sun.

This image is for sale at $75..
Free S/H within the contiguous USA.
Image size is 4.25" x 7.5" unframed.

Prints are available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/dalliance-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com


No comments:

LinkWithin