Dalliance...Abstract...Pastel over Acrylic Inks..Texas Artist...Rae Andrews



Another small abstract.. 

This one is done with pastels over inks.. I had no idea what this paper was, but I mounted it onto the archival foamcore and away I went.

It had no tooth whatsoever, and I am glad I have no more of it. :((

As a result I stuck to small format images. Next time I will wear my glasses when selecting my papers..Ha!

The piece is inspired by a visiting dragon fly which comes to my backyard on a regular basis, it's quite stunning shimmering in the sun.

This image is for sale at $75..
Free S/H within the contiguous USA.
Image size is 4.25" x 7.5" unframed.

Prints are available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/dalliance-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com


Comments