Amethyst Ballet and Italy 2016 - Nancy Medina Art



http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/amethyst-ballet-iris-garden

Amethyst Ballet
by Nancy Medina
20X16
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information




My iris garden is blooming and it's almost the end of December. Each morning I awaken, expecting the cold to stop this unexpected spell of blossoms, and more and more flowers are opening. I've decided to see this bounty as a gift from my newest guardian angel, my Mother. Thanks Mom, for the beauty!

I'm super excited to be the first painting artist to join the Vita Verde team for a destination workshop to Sant'Angelo in Vado, Italy. You are invited, flower friends, to join me in the heart of Italy for open air markets, wine tastings, a day trip to the Adriatic Sea, and all the art and culture your heart desires. You can learn more and see the movie highlights on my web site. Early bird discounts are good until the end of the year so don't delay! Click here for the movie!

Paint Brilliant Italy

June 26-June 2, 2016

Sant'Angelo in Vado With Nancy Medina


http://www.nancymedina.com/italy-2016

Comments