Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Monday, January 25, 2016

San Miguel Authentic Acrylic and Texture Door Paintings by M.Allison


'San Miguel Door IV'   
36 X 48 acrylic, texture
SOLD

'San Miguel Door V'
36 X 48 acrylic, texture
SOLD

Both doors sold at my art preview Friday night at
M.AllisonArtPreview
Horseshoe Bay Yacht Club

A wonderful show, great venue and great crowd!  Meeting
lots of new people in my new town!  Send a photo of your 
favorite door and I will create a custom painting!

M.Allison
take a look at my new website:  mallisonartist.com
to view more of my work and you may contact me:
allison@mallisonartist.com for prices, commissions and prints


No comments:

LinkWithin