Lilies...Floral Pastel...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews



LILIES began with a watercolor throw in. Loose and with no pre-conceived notion of my subject at all.
After the colors all dried, I found I could work flowers into them. What a surprise..lol!

I think FLORALS are possibly the easiest subject for me to go with using this abstract throw in of wet media.

I had this photo of lilies from years ago and decided, with a few moderations, to let it guide me through this painting.

The substrate is UArt paper mounted onto acid free foamcore.
This image is 18" x 12" unframed 
$280 Plus S/H


Prints also available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/lilies-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true




Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

Comments