Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Sunday, August 14, 2016

Colorful Landscape Painting, Countryside "Roadside Attractions" by Texas Artist Holly Hunter Berry




  12"x12"x1.5" Acrylic on Canvas/sold

  Commissions Welcome.

  Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

  Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

  Visit my website http://hollyhunterberry.com

  Commission a pet portrait, read more HERE






  FINE ART REPRODUCTIONS of Selected Paintings, now available HERE



Study with Holly.... the few spaces I have available for my classes (starting back in September after Summer Break) are filling fast so if you are interested please leave a message on my contact page on my website, www.HollyHunterBerry.com



No comments:

LinkWithin