Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.


Monday, December 5, 2016

Perfect Walk..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


Just finished this one. Sooo cozy in my studio with all the rain we are having, perfect to paint!

The scene is one I took a photo of while on my morning walk in Austin. I love this greenbelt area, so much to see. Of course I tend to romanticize my colors.

 In actual fact they were all pretty green on the actual day, so this is with the 'Rae' touch. :))

This is a pastel on Sennelier sanded paper and is unframed
5.5" x 7.25" 
$75 Plus S/H

Prints are also available through Fine art America:

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her many techniques . She uses all media.

Please contact her through this blog, or via her website at:



Thanks for visiting..

No comments:

LinkWithin