Bruce Bingham Sedona Art Prize Finalist and help from my friends.

Blocked In Cuba
by Bruce Bingham
16 x 20 oil
Sedona Art Prize Finalist January 2017

I was absolutely thrilled to be named a finalist in the Sedona Art Prize
January 2017 competition by judge Robert Burridge!
Congratulations to all the other finalists.

His comments were:
 " I want this car! This painting just kept saying, "Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!" And I just smiled. Its brazen attitude and in-your-face color kept my attention."

You can see all of the finalists by visiting here:
http://www.sedonaartprize.com/about-sedona-art-prize/finalist-paintings/finalist-paintings-january-2017

On another note:
I could use your help please in getting nominated for the first ever:
The more votes you get the better the chance of getting selected to be on a team.
Girls vs Boys at the Plein Air Convention- PACE 2017
30 minutes of off handed paint slinging fun!
Please go to this link, scroll down, nominate and submit:
Bruce Bingham
http://pleinairconvention.com/plein-air-wars/



Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments