The little jivers are still at it - they keep coming back to show me what they can do and I love it! This one is painted on 8 x 8" cradled panel. I was a little looser this time, especially with the background and had a lot of fun with it. We're gearing up for the rodeo here in Junction, Texas - the yearly event where I get lots of sketches and photos that I use for my artwork. And this time, it's not supposed to be so extremely hot, and may actually rain (well, I'll believe it when I see it) which doesn't happen much around here. To see more of my artwork, click here to visit my blog at Hackberry Street Studio.
Deep in the Heart of Texas you can find a vast array of hidden artists from the valley to the plains, to the deep woods in east Texas...to the Gulf and back to the heart of our state in central Texas. art, paintings, oil paintings, watercolor paintings, acrylic, Texas longhorns, horse art, landscapes, flower art, contemporary art, mixed medium, palette knife painting, collages

Comments