Bruce Bingham's Print Shop Coming Black Friday!


Happy Thanksgiving Text on Pumpkin_vegetables _colorful leaves with acorns and nuts on wooden table. Bright Fall image. Harvest time. Happy Thanksgiving flat lay

Thanks giving
Two small and very important words.

To embody the spirit of the holiday season I'd like to
give thanks to you for all the support you've given me over the years. The people in my life are what I'm most grateful for.

Now for the giving part:
I am delighted to be able to offer you something special this
year, just in time for the holidays.

It's my new decorative print line and my shop opens this week on Black Friday.  My friends will be getting a special 20% off on your first order.


Dragonfly Fire
36 x 36
oil on canvas

The prints will be available in lots of sizes with options of printing on canvas, metal and fine art paper. You can even get a frame and use your phone to see what it would look like in your home!
Prices begin under $20!!!

My goal was to create a way to brighten your environment at a very affordable price. Dragonflies have become very symbolic for me and more are on the way. 


Thank you for letting me share my life and my art with you.

Enjoy your holidays with loved ones.
The best memories live forever!

Until next time- 
Ciao for now!


Celebrating Life In Colorful Oils
Thanks for following along.

Facebook
RSS
  
Bruce Bingham Art, Gue de Champy, Epinac, -- Non U.S. -- 71360 France
Sent by brucebingham@gmail.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

Comments