Skip to main content

Contemporary Colorful Landscape,Wildlife, Deer Painting, Mixed Media, “Food is Provided” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


I am indeed a city girl having lived in major cities all of my life with the exception of a brief time in a "small Texas town" in my teen years. Most wildlife I've seen live in the zoo and Bambi is the name of any deer running around! So, when I am able to leave the city and explore nature I LOVE it and am like a little kid when surprised by the unexpected. Last year I had a wonderful time visiting with a friend of mine who lives in a small Texas town where deer are running around everywhere and that means on her property as well. Imagine the surprise when I watched her feed the regulars that come to her home for dinner daily and are even comfortable standing a few inches away! I don't want to ever lose the joy of watching the simple basic occurrences in life that are taken for granted as we age out of childhood. Something I thought about as I watched the deer eating was that it seemed like a lesson and I will try to explain....

 "Although in life there are uncertainties and unfair moments, "Food is Provided" in ways that can be unexpected and in ways never predicted. I painted this to remind me to expect the unexpected and to continue to be grateful for daily treasures. We are provided for, we just need to accept the gift!"

36"x24" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

SECOND SATURDAY OPEN STUDIO-Details

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...