Skip to main content

Greece Plein Air Painting and Photography Workshop with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams

"Greek Puzzle" ©2018 Niki Gulley • 8" x 10" oil painting
SOLD

Day 4, Greece Art Trek:  Afternoon Location - Oia, Santorini

Just Sold! The painters chose to set up their easels by the lookout point at the edge of town, with some painting the windmills and skyline to our left and I chose this sprawling view of the city on the right. With a far more complicated scene, we had to allow a full afternoon and evening to capture the view. After so much white and blue architecture, I loved how several of the buildings were painted oranges, yellows and pinks contrasting agains the stark alabaster.

That evening we put down our brushes and let the photographers work on capturing the beautiful sunset, while we sat back and enjoyed the amazing view!





Scotland - Aug. 2019
Tuscany Foodie Trek - Oct. 2019
Iceland - 2020

For more information on upcoming Art Treks, please visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.

Please check out my website at NikiGulley.com, NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary impressionist oil paintings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...