Skip to main content

New "Ready for Harvest III" Grapevine Painting by Palette Knife Artist Niki Gulley

"Ready for Harvest III" ©2019 Niki Gulley
16" x 12" textured oil painting

In “Ready for Harvest III,” I set up my easel at the agriturismo we were staying at in Tuscany to capture this gorgeous view of the rolling hills and the grapevines planted on their property. The grapes were so plump and juicy, it looked like they could be harvested any day. I liked how the plantings framed the view in the distance, creating a sort of window pane in the foreground, with just a sliver of the farmhouse in the mid-ground. With some clouds rolling in, the sun created that unusual glow that I’ve only seen in Italy with gorgeous purple shadows and gold and pinks hitting the hillsides, giving them form. I hope you, too, are transported to this peaceful place surrounded by beauty, warmth and delicious home-grown food and wine.

"Ready for Harvest III" is hanging at Seaside Gallery in Pismo Beach, CA. If you are interested in purchasing or more details, please contact them at:

Seaside Gallery
580 Cypress Street
Pismo Beach, California
(805) 773-8057

To see more of my travel location paintings, visit nikigulley.com.


***

If you're interested in joining us on one of our upcoming Art Treks or Foodie Treks, please let us know. Spaces fill up quickly!


Venice, Italy Carnival - Feb. 2019
Scotland - Aug. 2019
Foodie Trek - Tuscany - Oct. 2019 - Only 1 Spot left!

For more information on upcoming Art Treks, please visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...