Contemporary Landscape Painting, Mixed Media, Trees, Fine Art For Sale, “FOCUSED ON THE CENTER TREE” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


At first glance this painting seems a mass of the same greens with a few tree trunks. Look again because I tried to have you stay "Focused On The Center Tree". I played with layers of orange, yellow, turquoise, deeper blues, some royal purple and more to grab your attention. Many layers of paint and textures woven together were used to tell the story and complete this painting. The process took time and was a bit painful but before long the painting seemed to say...enough...."It Is Finished!". Thank you for stopping to read this and look, maybe even a bit longer than usual, at the center tree!

24"x24"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Join me for Second Saturday Open Studios. Read more HERE



Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


Comments