Contemporary Abstract Landscape, Fine Art Painting "In the Stillness Lies the Truth" by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



As an artist I spend many hours alone to complete my work and it does provide time to think. Sometimes I get distracted but often my thoughts find themselves reflected in my work. The meaning behind this painting is complex but to simplify I am suggesting that it is important to take time to be still. “In The Stillness Lies The Truth” is the title I chose hoping to hint at a positive practice of stopping and looking around and listening as the answers to our thoughts and prayers are very close, it’s the listening we struggle with. Thank you for stopping and spending time with my painting!

20"x20"x2.0” Mixed Media on Gallery Wrapped Canvas/Available

Click HERE for more info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Join me for Second Saturday Open Studios. Read more HERE



Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


Comments